Saturday, March 2, 2013

Letting my Hair Grow

Haven't gotten a photo of myself with my new color, but as I watched all of the Bourne movies prompted by my nephew-in-law John, I was as much interested in Julia Stiles hair in Supremacy as I was in the movie itself.  It must've been my fashion moment in lieu of missing the Oscars this year - which is my Superbowl Sunday.  Anyway, my hair is not quite as long yet, but this is the photo I went in with and happily very close to the color I left the Salon with: dark with random highlights.
In my mind, I look like a little like her anyway - ha!  I'm thinking my hair will be this long in a few months.
Additionally, I've lost 20#'s since I arrived here, mostly due to the change to a very healthy eating lifestyle.  The physical work of Organizing jobs, often with many stairs, the dog walks and the 33 stairs from my room to the 1st floor however many times a day where I live has probably helped as well.  I have a few other goals to meet in my year here, but it feels good to be on my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment